Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cable Radio 11-15

I'm listening to all of the radio stations on my cable television for 20 minutes and then writing about them.

11) Easy Listening
When we were kids, we had an intercom in our house and sometimes we played music during dinner, but it was always WPAT. This is that music. Like Muzak, but maybe less cheesy. Instrumentals. Fascination was my favorite. I thought it was because it was always an instrumental, but when I went to YouTube, I heard Nat King Cole sing lyrics to it.

12) 70's
AM radio pop, seemed to be a little heavier with the late 70's, but that could have just been when I was listening. I noted All By Myself, Macho Man, and Reunited.

13) Hip Hop Classics
I liked the songs on this, but I only heard a few, old hip hop songs are long!



14) R&B Soul
There was a station in NY for a long time, they played "Nothing but love songs" and that was what I thought of listening to this. It was women done wrong and "Business Time" songs by boys who were not Barry White, if you know what I mean. My favorite song was Gone Already by Faith Evans, but mostly just because I like her voice.

15) Kidz Only
Well, we don't think much of kids these days. Insipid pop music that I assume doesn't get too graphic. I do like Girlfriend, but they bleeped out "hell", but left in making the girlfriend disappear and how stupid she is and how Avril can do it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment