Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cable Radio 21-25

I'm listening to all of the radio stations on my cable television for 20 minutes and then writing about them. Halfway there!

21) 80's
I graduated high school in the 80's, I'm a fan. They played Purple Rain and Boys of Summer, two songs that I think transcend the time period. This was my favorite "80s" jam they played:


22) Romances
Love songs in Spanish. Lots of talk of corazóns. No favorite.

23) MC Mix Tape
Club music. The day I listened it was OK until all of a sudden I had the urge to kill myself. Thump thump thump.

24) Dance/Electronica
Club Music, but just instrumental. Like with Mix Tape, it's fine for a while and then I rip off my ears.

25) Hit List
Hit songs in 2010. Well, what can you say? They're about love and sex and money, they're generic to a specific group. I didn't like any of the ones I heard today and actually actively disliked two - Teenage Dream is like freaking Dora with the yelling and lack of inflection. And an overly cutesy song by Train, who I don't mind usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment