Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cable Radio 16-20

I'm listening to all of the radio stations on my cable television for 20 minutes and then writing about them.

16) Retro Rock
Hair Bands from the 80's, at first then a little more variety, with AC/DC and Robert Plant:



17) Stage and Screen
They were all showtunes when I listened and I was relieved, I was worried they were going to play It Might Be You. Tootsie would make a very fun Broadway Musical, I think. You're welcome. I like showtunes and they played a good variety, I listened for way longer than 20 minutes.

18) Soft Rock
This was a confusing station, I assumed it would be soft music, but then they played the Pointer Sisters I'm So Excited, which isn't soft, is it? It was the best song they played too, I hated the others. Bad music, it should be called. Bad Jamz.

19) Gospel
It did have your expected gospel choir music, but then it showed some variety. Worship and praise music by black artists. I liked a song by Keith Wonderboy Johnson that said something about pulling your blessing down.

20) Metal
The instrumental music is OK in metal songs, but then the singer comes in with that voice and my reaction is always, "Are you KIDDING me?" It's ridiculous to me, I can't take it seriously. I always think they're having a scary voice contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment