Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cable Radio 36-40

I'm listening to all of the radio stations on my cable television for 20 minutes and then writing about them.

36) Reggae
The Reggae sound I don't find objectionable, but I don't really like either. I heard Stir it Up and Wasn't Me, I like both of those songs, as do most people. This song was sweet:


37) Rock
This music barely captured my attention. I've never listened to such ignorable rock. All American Nightmare by Hinder caught my attention because sometimes it sounded like other songs I've heard. I still haven't forgiven Hinder for that Lips of an Angel.

38) Toddler Tunes
Nice quiet music after 10 at night, I wonder if it's different in the daytime. Loooong Teletubbies song that sucked, but the rest was nice. I'm going to check in the daytime and see if it's peppier. I think kids would like this one best, but what do I know?


39) Urbana
A slightly harder version of the music I heard on Pop Latina - and maybe Tropicale! Mostly in Spanish, and then they played a song by Usher/Jay Z.

40) Pop Latina
They played Alejandro! The other songs were in Spanish, but basically the same as Pop Americana. No rap though, at least while I listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment